Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My itinerary

I leave Saturday at 5:30PM and fly to LA. Then I leave at 11:20PM to Bangkok. I arrive at Bangkok on Monday at 6:40AM. I am told it will be a 15 and a half hour flight. Can't wait to start counting down.

2 hours later I get on another flight to Bali Indonesia :( We arrive in Bali at 2:00PM. Finally I get to rest but only for one night. Then at the crack of dawn you can guess what happens...... ANOTHER FLIGHT.

Now there's the 2 1/2 hours of more flying oh joy. We finally arrive at our destination, Wakatobi (www.Wakatobi.com), on Tuesday October 11th. We will be scuba diving for 10 days.

After 10 relaxing, beautiful , amazing days on Wakatobi we have more miserable, dreadful flying - 3 hours back to Bali. I will be staying in Ubud for 4 days. Finally we go back to Bangkok, Thailand for 4 days. Then I have the nightmare of flights back to home sweet home.

If you're wondering about the time difference here's an example; I am writing this blog on Tuesday night at 8:25PM, if I were in Bali or Wakatobi it would be wednesday at 10:25AM and if I were in Bangkok it would be Wednesday at 9:25AM.

This is Spencer signing off:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN!!!! and don't worry about your cats! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. You guys are going to have so much fun. don't drink the water. And if Howard gets too old and grumpy just ask him about photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay it michael w hows it going there? did u take a picture of the plane ha ha how many times have u gone scuba diving? here the boys on cross country took FIRST the district meat, girls took second hope you have a good 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay I have been on your blog like every other day but i have not had time to post comets 2 days ago was the first snow it is freazing here unfortinitly the snow melted the next day u are so lucky to be hiking and swimming it so cool u get to do that the halloween dance was yesterday no one went with no one as much as last year. your cats are great. see u monday
    michael

    ReplyDelete