Sunday, October 16, 2011

Paradise

Here are some photos of where we are staying, this is our bungalow which is about 10 feet to the water when the tide is high! We have a gecko that lives up in the ceiling and squawks at us.


Here is where we eat all our delicious meals, no shoes required. There are foot showers everywhere and nobody wears shoes!






Here is a picture where all the dive equipment is kept.



Here is a picture of the dive boats we go out on every day.



Here is what it looks like at the end of a day in paradise.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I hope you guys are having fun! What's Riley's website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your cats are doing great! I think olly likes me!!!!! :) and that gecko sounds funny! I hope your having a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete